State-of-the-art saw mill operations

Eksjö Industri AB is a fully equipped state-of-the-art saw mill, and has been in operation since 1941. We are a subsidiary of the Eksjöhus Industrier concern together with our sister company Eksjöhus AB which is a leading manufacturer of prefab homes.Our annual production consists of more than 60,000 m3sawn timber, part of which is supplied to Eksjöhus. WE are also suppliers to the DIY industry and Swedish wholesalers. Our main export markets areNorway, theUK,Denmark,Germany,Northern Africa and Middle Eastern countries.Of our raw materials, some 70 percent comes from spruce and the remaining 30 percent from pine. The timber is sawn, and then dried to some 18-20% residual moisture content using compartment/progressive kilns. Joinery timber is dried further to a room-dry residual moisture content, i.e. 8-10%. In our planning mill the sawn products are further processed responding to our customers’ requirements. We also operate a plant for producing structural timber, such as roof trusses and joists, as well as equipment for finger-jointing lengths of up to11 metres.In our paint shop we carry out primer coating and, if specified, further acrylic top-coating of exterior boarding and panelling, and other sensitive building construction details, such as supports, linings, edging slabs, gable boards etc. for their protection before and during building construction work.

From our timber processing operations, we also produce green energy from the waste and by-products, such as bark, shavings and chips, which are used to fuel our own heating plant, as well as supplying any surplus material to energy producing companies.

Read more in the online brochure about us (open in new window)

Eksjö Industri AB

P O Box 255
SE-575 23 Eksjö
Visiting address: Kvarnarpsvägen 4
Phone: +46 381-383 30
Fax: +46 381-174 14
info@eksjoindustri.seHitta till oss

Production pics
1. Timmer 4. Knapptryckning 7. Paketerat_o_klart 3. Manuell_sortering 2. produktion Sortering